Thursday 3 September 2009

Goals and Objective

Hello all,

Although I am not a blogger, I think we need alternative ways to let community know what we are doing at #gta02-core project. So I decided to start this blog and hope it will help community to get in touch with latest news from our project.

For those who do not have a clue about what #gta02-core is about, take a look here

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Gta02-core

If you still have doubts, please drop me an email and I'll be glad to dissipate those. But there should be enough information there, like mailing list address and archives.

So I'll try to weekly post news about the project here. Very summarized, since I am not someone that speaks or writes too much.

I will try to post here every Friday.

Let the power of Open Design Hardware be with you.

Álvaro

No comments:

Post a Comment